Lab in-service scheduling just got a whole lot easier…
RepScheduler provides hospital administrators with a scheduling application that simplifies the vendor rep-lab scheduling process:
- Invite your specific reps to join your lab schedule
- Set recurring or scheduled visits
- Customize individual lab settings to ensure how often, and when medical reps can enter their labs.
- Designate whether breakfast and lunch options are available, as well as communicate time or food restrictions for their delivery.
Hospital and Lab administrators have complete control. From the ability to invite medical reps to cases, to banning reps in the event they break hospital protocol or policy.
Administrators have access to each calendar 24/7, so they understand what and when representatives are coming to the hospital at all times.
These settings help streamline the calendaring process, while providing an additional layer of security in the event JCAHO or another commission enters the hospital, since hospital administrators can tell who, when and where medical reps are in the hospital.
In addition, the ability to communicate with representatives from a single outlet enables administrators to convey a hospitals needs or desires with the click of a button.
- Don’t know how to contact a rep? Click on the Reps’ page and discover their email or phone number, centralizing the communication process from hospital to rep.
- Don’t want a specific rep to use the calendaring system? Ban the rep for a day or for life, depending on your discretions.
RepScheduler empowers the hospital to set their terms and enforce them.
Sign up for our free trial and see for yourself!